We are here for you
We've got your back whenever you are stuck using Showpad. On this page, we explain the different methods you can use to get help, search for information, and how you can share your thoughts about how to create the best buyer experience.
We have excellent sources to make sure you get what you need:
- The Help Center is the first stop when you need answers. Here, you can learn why and how you should use a feature. We also provide tons of additional useful resources we know you need for your success.
- The Community is the place to be for asking public questions, giving answers, and sharing ideas with other Showpad enthusiasts and specialists. It is monitored by many fellow fans, providing quick access to help and different perspectives for you to consider.
- Our System Status page shows whether all Showpad systems are operational.
- You can contact our support team by creating an online ticket -- just click the help button at the bottom of every page in the Help Center and Community.
Choose a key to unlock the Showpad-aid kit
If something is cloudy in your Showpad world, and you have a question, we offer the following great resources to clear the fog. Click the icons to find out more:
The Help Center leads the way
The Help Center has three main categories. This is your first stop to look for answers and information. Depending on your role within your organization, you can find the following information:
- Administrators set up and manage Showpad content, coaching, and users
- Users / sales leaders share and use content by using the Showpad apps and integrations
- Developers create magic by using Showpad's API, SDK, and HTML apps
- The quickest way to find what you are looking for is using the search functionality. Type your question and you will automatically see article suggestions.
- To browse all content, open the categories and browse through the available sections.
- When opening an article, you'll see all corresponding articles of that section on the right side of the screen.
- Related articles can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Back on the main page, the top menu gives you access to Showpad updates, upcoming features, other great resources like a glossary, all of the available features, and the locations to get the latest versions of our apps and integrations.
Using the community to have helpful interactions
In the Showpad community, you can help and inspire each other with questions, answers, tips, and tricks. Share with other fans what you love about Showpad. There are sections available for admins, users, and developers, making it easy to find topics of interest. It's the perfect spot to ask, share, and inspire each other.
We created community guidelines to make it a spot where enthusiasts feel welcome.
- When opening the Community tab, you can browse the available topics. To contribute and create a new post, click New Post.
- Give your post a descriptive title, add the Details and select the Topic where you want this post to live.
- Posts and comments are moderated and won't be available straight away. To learn more about this, open the community guidelines.
- You can edit and delete your post by clicking the settings icon.
- To receive notifications about topics or posts, click the Follow button when you are signed in. If a new post is created on the topic you are following or a comment was added in the post you are following, you will receive an email notification. The posts you are following are also visible in your profile when clicking your name on top-right.
Seeing the system statusIf there's a major issue with the Showpad platform or the Showpad integrations, we inform you by showing a notification on our Help Center. You can always check manually if Showpad's experiencing an outage or not, by going to our System status page.
Support has your back
Our technical support service is like no other. The Showpad Technical Support team is there to provide you with an an effortless support experience to facilitate your success -- we want to solve your issues and answer your questions quickly and with as little effort from you as possible. We measure our success to help you looking through your satisfaction with our service. When we don’t leave you satisfied, we want to know why so we can improve your experience for the next time.
Working with Support
When you become a Showpad customer our aim is to make your administrators true Showpad champions, either through our onboarding guides on our Help Center, or through our Professional Services teams. Once you are up and running here's what we expect from you, as our precious customer,
- We recommend that your Showpad users, learners and sales leaders consult their admin(s) as first-line support. Your admin's are best placed as they know your company's way of working and the Showpad set-up
- Beyond that up to 3 certified admins can contact our Showpad support team
- When raising a support case the more information we receive from you from the start, the faster we might find a solution
Our commitment to you is to
- Give you regular updates
- Be clear on what the next steps are
- Make sure you understand what happened when your case is resolved
If you have a Showpad issue or question and you need to contact our support team, the easiest way to do this is to create an online support case. This profile is also used to interact with our community, so we recommend you to sign in by clicking the Sign In tab.
- If you didn't contact Showpad Support before, sign up for an account.
- If you already contacted Support before, you can retrieve a password by clicking Get a password.
Here, you can update your profile and see the requests you created for Showpad Support. Click the request you created and add additional comments if necessary.
- To create an online case, go to or on the Help button (at the bottom-right of the screen.)
- Enter the subject you'd like to receive information on. You'll see that we suggest our top articles that might help you with your question.
- Clicking Contact us will open a form where you need to type your name, email address, topic, and message. Give us as much information as possible, including business impact and urgency. Where relevant add a screenshot or screen recording by dragging and dropping files onto this form.
Tracking the status of your Support Case
- To see the list of your cases, choose Sign in at the top right location of the Help Center page if you are not logged in yet.
- Click your profile and select My activities. You will see your previous cases and you will be able to filter them by status to find what you're looking for.
Note: Want to get to know us? You can meet our support team here.