We are here for you
Using the community to have helpful interactions
In the Showpad community, you can help and inspire each other with questions, answers, tips, and tricks. Share with other fans what you love about Showpad. There are sections available for admins, users, sales leaders, and developers, making it easy to find topics of interest. It's the perfect spot to ask, share, and inspire each other.
We created community guidelines to make it a spot where enthusiasts feel welcome.
- When opening the Community tab, you can browse the available topics or select any featured post. To contribute and create a new post, click New Post.
- Give your post a descriptive title, add the Details and select the Topic where you want this post to live.
- Posts and comments are moderated and won't be available straight away. To learn more about this, open the community guidelines.
- You can edit and delete your post by clicking the settings icon.
- To receive notifications about topics or posts, click the Follow button when you are signed in. If a new post is created on the topic you are following or a comment was added in the post you are following, you will receive an email notification. The posts you are following are also visible in your profile when clicking your name on top-right.
Note: Want to get to know us? You can meet our support team here.