What's in it for you
At Showpad, we want to help you solving a problem as quickly as possible. If you reach out to support, our support team may need access to your Showpad account for verification and testing purposes. We will always ask your permission first before accessing your account. You have the option to allow access with a maximum of 90 days. At any time, you can revoke the access if support is not necessary anymore.
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to the Admin Settings
- In Disclaimer & Security, click the Grant Showpad Access drop-down list
- Select the number of days you want to allow access and click Save
Do this step by step
- Choose the gear icon.
- Click Admin Settings.
- Click Disclaimer & Security.
- Open the Grant Showpad Access drop-down list.
- Select the number of days you want to allow Showpad Support to access your account.
- Click the Save button.
If you want to revoke access at a later point, select the Revoke access check box. Click the Save button.