What's in it for you
As a manager, you usually not only have your own work to keep up with, but you also need to stay on top of your team's activity. Think of the My Assignments tab as your home base, where you can quickly identify required courses you have in progress, as well as pitches and tests you need to grade for your team. My Assignments is your one-stop-shop so you don't have to go searching for all the tasks at hand.
- View all your required courses and paths, or ones you opted-in to
- Find your PitchIQs to review
- See all the tests you need to grade for your users
You need this to succeed
- Manager role with users assigned to you
- Courses or paths assigned to you by your admin
- Admin role
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the My Assignments tab
- See all your required course and path assignments
- Score your user's short answer submissions
- Review PitchIQ submissions
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the Coaching tab and open the My Assignments tab.
- The tiles at the top divide the work you have assigned to you into categories, including Paths to Do, Courses to Do, PitchIQs to Review, and Tests to Grade. PitchIQs to Review includes the pitches from users assigned to you as their manager and pitches you were assigned to review as a peer. Tests to Grade are any short answer questions that need reviewed from users that you manage.
- The number on the tile lets you know how many of each type assignment you currently have assigned to you. Click View to see all.
- The In Progress section on the My Assignments tab shows all courses or paths you're required to complete that you've already started.
- Sort your in progress courses and paths by Date, Recent Activity, and Progress. Click Resume to start where you left off.
- To score your users PitchIQ submissions, read more here about Providing feedback on PitchIQ Submissions.
- To score your users Test submissions, read more here about scoring test short answers.