When users who report to you as their Manager submit tests that include short answer questions, you'll find them in your Tests to Grade tile within the My Assignments tab. Providing users with feedback while the content is still fresh in their mind can be very beneficial for their learning. When scoring short answer questions, you'll have the option to leave users written feedback so they can better understand why they received the score they did, and how they could have done better, if necessary.
If admins are selected as Short Answer panelist, they will also find their tests to grade here.
See how it works
- Score user's short answer test submissions
- Provide written feedback
You need this to succeed
- Manager role with users assigned to you
- Admin role
- Test submissions with short answers submitted by your users
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the My Assignments tab
- View your Tests to grade
- Mark users' answers as Correct or Incorrect
- Provide users with written feedback
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the Coaching page and open the My Assignments tab.
- In the Tests to Grade tile, click View.
- If you have more than a couple tests to review, it might be helpful to use the filters to find the tests you want to review now. Filter tests by due date or user group.
- Select the test that you would like to start grading. Click Review.
- In the top section, read the details about the course, due date, submitted date, and the instructions that were provided for the user.
- Read through the question and the user's answer. Mark it as correct or incorrect by clicking in the corresponding bubble. You have the option to provide written feedback for the user.
- When you're done, click Submit Score. If you want to continue scoring, click Next Review, and follow the same steps.