What's in it for you
A profile page in Showpad allows sales reps to create an email signature and fill in their contact information, similar to the settings on common email providers like Outlook or Gmail. Sales reps can access their email signature from iOS or the Web app, and deliver a more authentic and personalized message when sharing content with prospects. Prospects can access the sales rep’s contact information from within the shared content viewer. Using an email signature makes Showpad’s sharing experience similar to a classic email system.
Note: This feature is currently available on the Web app and iOS.
- Fill out your sales profile on the Web app
- Create an email signature
You need this to succeed
- A Showpad user account
- The Showpad for iOS app or a Web browser
- Available for Showpad Essential, Plus, and Ultimate packages
- An image of up to 2048 x 2048px and 1.95 MB in size
Choose your success platform
See how it's done on iOS
- To create or update your signature in the iOS app, tap Account from the bottom menu.
- In the Sharing section, select Signature.
- Create your email signature. You can copy and paste your signature including the image you'd like to include, or simply type in the text box. To use rich text options, touch and hold the text you want to edit. You can then tap the "B I U" option and select to bold, italicize, or underline the highlighted text.
- When you're done, click Save. The changes will also populate for your email signature on the Web. If you update your signature while offline, the change will push through to your signature on the web when you're back online.
See how it's done on the Web app
Note: As this feature is currently compatible with iOS and the Web app, you can edit email signature on both platforms. This functionality will be available on other platforms in a future release.
- Click your name in the top right corner, then select My Account.
- Fill out your sales profile. You have the option to add your position, company name, and phone number. Your name, email address, and time zone will automatically populate.
- To create your email signature, simply copy and paste your signature from your regular email client, or type in the Signature box. You can choose various options to style the text, as well as add an image or link. If you add an image, it will automatically be resized to fit the field. The maximum size is 2048 x 2048 and 1.95 MB.
- When you're done, click Save. If you navigate away from the page without saving, your changes will not be made.
- Prospects will see the contact information you input into the sales profile page by clicking About in the Shared Content Viewer.
- When you send email shares within Showpad, your signature will populate.