What's in it for you
Showpad offers Shared Spaces to give you the power to create your own micro-site where you can interact with colleagues and customers. These secure and collaborative spaces host content, comments, and more all in one place. Furthermore, you as the sales rep, are the administrator in this environment. Access is by invitation only to ensure your content remains secure and visible only to the intended audience.
Activities of Shared Spaces give a more meaningful overall view of what content is engaging customers and how to align your marketing and sales objectives for more successful deals. To keep it simple with your sharing process, you can still email files directly or generate a link under the Emails & Links tab.
Note: Shared Spaces is currently available on the Web app. This will be supported on our other platforms soon. Logging activity to your CRM is only available for customers on the Ultimate package.
See how it looks
- A secure space to share and discuss content with your prospects and customers
- Ideal for longer sales cycles where traditional sharing methods become hard to navigate
- Personalization options for each customer type
- Allows participants to invite other members to the space so key stakeholders are present
You need this to succeed
- Access to Showpad's Web app
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate plan
- A Showpad account or a participant invite
What's on the menu
We created the following articles to show you how to get started and get the most with Shared Spaces:
- Creating a new Shared Space
- Inviting people to a Shared Space
- Working in Shared Spaces
- Configuring Shared Spaces email notifications