What's in it for you
In addition to Courses, your administrator may assign you learning Paths to help with product certifications, sales skills certifications, or internal process changes. If courses are one-off learning opportunities, think of Paths as a way to get from Point A to Point B. Paths are thoughtfully sequenced, and can include courses, online tasks, and offline tasks. Not only will these help you keep the many tasks at hand easier to remember, but you’ll always know what’s expected of you by your admin by following your Path.
See how it works
- Keep track of your learning Path
- Complete a mix of courses and tasks
- Mark items as complete and track your progress
You need this to succeed
- A Coach license
- Paths provided by your admin
- A Web browser or iOS app
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to your Paths to do
- Complete tasks and then mark them as complete
- Work through courses included within the Path
- Track your progress along the way
Choose your success platform
See how it's done on iOS
Note: If a path includes a course containing a Pitch IQ component, record and submit your pitch using the Web app.
- Navigate to the Coaching tab.
- Select the Path you want to work on from the My Courses & Paths section. To see all Courses and Paths assigned to you, tap View All.
- Read the Path due date, time to completion, and description. Time to completion is the total amount of time your admin estimates each component will take, in minutes.
- All the tasks and courses that make up the Path are listed below the details.
- Once you've finished a task, tap Mark as Complete.
- To work on a course within a path, tap the course to open the Course Overview. Complete courses within a Path the same way you would complete an individual course. For more information on completing courses, read about completing courses with Coach.
- From the Course Overview, you can return to the Path by tapping the Path title in the top left.
See how it's done on the Web app
- Navigate to the My Assignments tab. In the Paths to Do tile, click View.
- You can filter your Paths by Due Date or Progress.
- To sort your Paths, select Due Date, Recent Activity, or Progress on the top right.
- To search your Paths, type in a keyword in the search box in the left column and relevant Paths will populate.
- Once you've found the Path you want to work on, click Start Path or Resume. If you click into the Path tile instead, you will see the Path overview and structure. Read more about the Path overview here.
- On the left side menu each course or task that makes up the Path will be listed.
- Click into a task to read the task description. Once you're done with the task, click Mark as Complete. To close the task if you intend to complete it later, click the X.
- Click in any course tile to open the Course overview page. Complete courses within a Path the same way you would complete an individual course. For more information on completing courses, read about completing courses with Coach.
- Once you've completed all the components of the course, click Back to path to return to the Path and start working on the next assignment.
- You will see a checkmark next to all the courses and tasks within a Path once you've completed everything.