What's in it for you
Courses make up the most valuable aspect of your coaching. They contain all of the content that will help you gain the knowledge you need to be successful in your sales role. Likewise, the assessments will ensure you absorbed the right information and help you see where you need to improve.
See how it works
- Complete courses and lessons in the Learn section
- Test your knowledge with Tests and Surveys
- Depending on the setup, collaborate with teammates directly in LearnCore
You need this to succeed
- Courses provided by your admin
- A Coach license
- Web browser or the Showpad iOS app
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the course you're working on
- Gain knowledge through completing lessons
- Test what you learned with an assessment or Pitch IQ
Choose your success platform
See how it's done on iOS
Note: Complete the Lesson components of your coursework on iOS. Tests can be completed on your mobile web browser, however Pitch IQs must be submitted using the Web app.
- To take a course, navigate to the Coaching tab. Select the course you'd like to work on from My Courses & Paths.
- When the course opens, you'll see all the details including due date, time to completion, and description, as well as a menu of all the items within the course. Time to completion is the total amount of time the components of the course will take you to complete, as estimated by your admin.
- Tap Start Course. If you've already started the course, tap Resume Course.
- As you work through the courses, swipe right to work through multipage files, or tap on the document to display the menu at the bottom. Tap on any page to open it. Once you've finished a lesson, tap Close.
- A message will let you know you've completed the lesson. Click Next Lesson to continue, or Return to course overview.
- To use annotations on assets in your lessons, click the pencil icon.
- Tap the T icon and select a font size to write annotations on the page.
- Tap the marker icon and select a size to draw on the file.
- Tap the highlighter icon and a size to highlight on the file.
- Tap the color circle to change the color of your annotations.
- When you're done annotating, click Done. To undo or redo annotations, use the arrows on the top left. To delete annotations, tap the trash can. This will remove all annotations.
- When you've worked through all of the Learn sections of your course, you will be prompted to complete the Test portion of your course, if available. Read more about completing tests and surveys.
- If your course has a Pitch IQ component, record and submit your pitch using the Web app. Read more about recording and submitting Pitch IQs.
See how it's done on the Web app
- Navigate to the Coaching page then select the My Assignments tab. To find the course you want to complete, click View on the Courses to Do tile.
- Click Start Course. If you’ve already started the course and just need to pick back up where you left off, click Resume.
- In the overview menu on left side you will see the modules within the course. Click the module tiles to expand the details in that particular component, including lessons, test questions, and Pitch IQ details. You can use this menu to navigate through the course, or use the Previous and Next buttons at the top of the lesson. To close the side bar, click the menu icon on the top left.
- To fully immerse yourself in your learning, enter full screen mode by clicking the arrow icon. Press the escape key on your keyboard at any time to exit full screen mode.
- To take notes as you progress through the course, click the note icon in the top menu. Type your notes in the text box. They will be saved automatically. Any time you open this note pad within the same course, you will find your existing notes and can add more.
- If your admin has enabled Social for courses, you can click the chat icon to add discussions to the lesson. Add a Topic Title then write your question. Click Submit.
- To reply to other users questions in the lessons, click Reply. Type your response in the text field, then hit enter.
- If you admin has allowed downloading files and videos for the course, you will be able to save a copy of the content. To do so, click the download icon next to the Lesson in the overview menu. Doing so allows you to read through course content offline.
- Once you’ve completed all the lessons, the course will move into the Test section, if one has been included in the course by your admin. Read more here about completing tests and surveys.
- If there is no Test component, your course will proceed to the Pitch IQ section, if available. For more information, read all about completing Pitch IQ submissions here.