With Showpad’s integration with Outreach, sellers and admins can easily include Showpad content as dynamic links to share in Outreach emails, templates, or sequences. Using the Showpad for Chrome extension or the Showpad Galaxy plugin within Outreach, you can generate unique URLs to share assets in Outreach, which allows the sender to track individual engagement from recipients.
If your organization’s admin creates sequences or templates for you using Showpad content, any interactions from the recipient will log into your Showpad insights as the sender, so you can track their engagement.
See how it works
- Increase sales effectiveness using Showpad’s dynamic content links in Outreach emails, sequences, and templates
- Track individual prospect’s engagement on received Showpad content
- Empower Outreach admins with the ability to install the app for all sellers and distribute marketing-approved Showpad content in Outreach
You need this to succeed
- A Showpad Content Plus or Ultimate account
- If using the Chrome option, the Showpad for Chrome extension installed and a Chrome Web browser and/or
- The Showpad Outreach plugin installed by your admin through the Galaxy Ecosystem
- An Outreach account
The quick way to awesomeness
- Create sequences, templates, or emails in Outreach
- Use the Showpad Chrome plugin or the Showpad button within the email composer to add content
- Track recipients engagement with sent content in your Showpad share tab
Do this step by step
Note: If you're a user and your Outreach admin has set up sequences including Showpad content on your behalf, you will receive insights about the recipient's engagement with that content as the sender.
- When creating an email draft, you can add Showpad content from two places. Use the Showpad Galaxy plugin button within the email composer, or select the Showpad for Chrome extension to browse for content.
- To use the plugin within the Outreach composer, click the Showpad icon. You may be prompted to log in to your Showpad account. Browse your Showpad Experiences, Collections, or My Files for content.
- Select the content you wish to include. Check or uncheck the Allow Downloads box to determine if recipients can download a copy of the content, then click Insert.
- If you're sending the email right away, click Send, otherwise click Save.
- If you're using the Showpad for Chrome extension, select Outreach as your sharing method.
- Browse or search for the assets you'd like to include. Check the box to select the content, then click Next. If you choose multiple assets, they will all be shared as one link.
- Add an internal tracking name for the link which will be used for your reference when checking insights.
- To remove content from the share link, click the x to the right of the asset. Choose a sharing theme, and select if recipients are able to download assets. When you're ready, click Generate Link.
- If you're using the extension while in Outreach with an email draft open, the content link will automatically populate into your email. If you're not on an Outreach page, the content link will copy to your clipboard so you can paste it into Outreach when you're ready. You can also manually copy the link. Click Done.
Track recipient's engagement
If you're an admin setting up sequences or email templates for your users, the recipient engagement will track to their activity. Within the dynamic link, the parameters for recipient and sender will be replaced by the actual recipient and sender, and if there is a match for the sender address with a Showpad user, the Share is transferred to that user.
As a Showpad User, you will receive insight into the individual recipient's activity thanks to these dynamic links used in the Outreach emails.
Note: With this feature, Showpad is not logging activity to your CRM, however, the shares are aggregated as insights in Showpad.
- You will receive notifications when a prospect has engaged with your content. To track your prospect's engagement, click View Activity from the email notification you receive, or launch your Showpad account and navigate to your Share page. Select the Emails & Links tab.
- The name of the Share will show as the name you gave the link. You will see the email address the share was sent to, and the date and time it was sent. Note it will say sent from Outreach.