What's in it for you
If you prefer working on a laptop instead of a portable device, you can use Showpad on your PC or Mac by logging in on the Showpad Web app on your browser. Yes, you can use your colossal desktop machine to impress customers, as long as it has an up-to-date, compatible browser. Disclaimer: In this case, portability is your concern.
View all available channels, content and handle your Shares the same way as you do on the Showpad app. On the Web app, your content is always up-to-date, so there's no need to perform an update each time you sign in.
This article gives you a quick overview of the available features. On Showpad's Web app, you'll notice three valuable tabs, to make sure you quickly get what you need:
- Present shows grand Channel previews to quickly access the content your marketing team provides
- Personalize displays your personal collections and files
- Share shows tracked sharing activity to determine the most valuable content for your deals
See how it looks
- Access organization content via your browser
- See all available channels in the Present tab
- Manage your collections and personal files in the Personalize tab
- View Share statistics by opening the Share tab
- Use Advanced Search to look for particular content
- Share content and Collections via email or generate a link you can share
You need this to succeed
- At least the Showpad Essential plan
- An up-to-date web browser (IE 11, Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
The quick way to awesomeness
- Make sure you know your organization name
- Go to https://YourOrganizationName.showpad.biz
- Use your login credentials
- Search for content using our enhanced search engine
- Share content, consult Share statistics or upload content in the Personalize tab
Do this Step by step
Sign in on the Web app
The Showpad Web app can be accessed by Showpad users via the unique Showpad URL (https://YourOrganizationName.showpad.biz) of your company and with your Showpad username and password. If your administrator enabled Single Sign-On, you can use your Salesforce (or other) account. These login options are not visible if they are not activated.
Using the Present tab
- In the Present tab, you can see Channel previews to quickly access the content your marketing team provides.
- Click on the Channel preview of your choice to see all available content. Click the Showpad icon or the Present tab to go back to the main screen.
- It's possible to rearrange the Channel previews by holding the mouse button and dragging and dropping them in the order you want.
- Use our Advanced Search to look for specific content. In this article, you can find all detailed information about using the search option.
Using the Personalize tab
In the Personalize tab, you find and manage all your personal collections and personal files.
- Click Personalize.
- In the Collections tab, you can see an overview of the collections you created. To add a new one, click New Collection. Sort and view collections by clicking the View icon and the column properties.
To learn more about creating a Collection, you can find all information in this article.
- My Files allows you to upload and structure your own content.
To learn more about uploading personal content to My Files, you can see all information in this article.
Using the Share tab
- View or create your Shares by opening the Share window.
- Find out more about sharing insights in this article.