It's rare to achieve a perfect take on the first go, so after recording a Showpad Video message, we offer a quick and easy way to edit out those little unneeded pauses and slipups, without having to re-record the whole video. Trimming will leave only the parts you feel will resonate most when sharing your masterpiece.
See how it works
- Quickly edit out deadspace from start/end of messages
- Split your clip up to 15 times, eliminating what is not needed
- Use Keyboard shortcuts to speed up the editing process
You need this to succeed
- Showpad for the Web app
- A Showpad Video message recorded
- Showpad Video add-on option for Content Plus or Ultimate pricing plan
- Showpad Video enabled by your administrator
The quick way to awesomeness
- After recording your Showpad video, select Trim video.
- The highlighted area is your active clip. Click and drag the bars at the beginning and end of the clip to shorten the video. You can also click within the clip, moving the playhead where you can split the clip by selecting the Split icon or using S on your keyboard.
Click here for a list of all available Showpad Video keyboard shortcuts.
- Split clips, delete those that aren't needed, and review your up-to-date video until it is the way you'd like it. Click Revert to original to return your clip to its original length.
- When your Showpad Video is trimmed to your liking, click the Upload button. Learn about sharing your Showpad Video here.