What's in it for you
To save data and make progress on course work, download lessons so you can read or watch the content offline. This is also a great way to accomplish things when you don't have access to the internet, such as when you're traveling. Once you are back on line, it's easy to pick things up where you left off.
- Download course content ahead of time
- Work through coursework offline
You need this to succeed
- Showpad app installed for iOS
- Courses with content downloads allowed by your admin
Note: The ability to download courses may not be available, depending on the course settings chosen by your admin. Only Learn modules can be downloaded and viewed offline.
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the course you'd like to download.
- Click the download icon to the right of the course name, if available. If the icon doesn't appear, the course does not have downloads enabled by your admin. Confirm that you wish to use the space on your device by clicking Continue.
- All content that is downloadable from the Learn sections in the course will be downloaded to your device.
- When you're offline, you can now view the downloaded content and access it the same way you would normally access your courses on mobile. When your device comes back online, the Learn section progress will be tracked.