What's in it for you
The My Assignments tab is where you will find all the work you need to complete. All your required paths and courses can be found here, as well as any assignments you've opted-into, and any peer Pitch IQ reviews you've been assigned to do. The In Progress section will help you quickly pick up where you left off in a certain path or course, so you can be more efficient.
See how it works
- View all your required Courses and Paths
- See everything you need to complete in one place
You need this to succeed
- A Web browser
- Required Courses or Paths assigned to you
- Elective Courses or Paths that you opted-in for
- A Coach license
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the My Assignments tab
- Choose any of the assignment type tiles to see what needs done
- Pick up where you left off with any in progress assignments
- Review your peers Pitch IQ submissions
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the Coaching page and open the My Assignments tab.
- The tiles at the top divide the work you have assigned to you into categories, including Paths to Do, Courses to Do, and Pitch IQs to Review. Pitch IQs to Review includes the pitches you were assigned to review as a peer.
- The number on the tiles indicate how many of each assignment type you currently have assigned to you. This includes started or not yet started assignments. Click View to see all.
- The In Progress section on the My Assignments tab shows all courses or paths you're required to complete that you've already started.
- Sort your in progress courses and paths by Date, Recent Activity, and Progress. Click Resume to start where you left off.
- To review your peer's Pitch IQ submissions, read more here about Providing feedback on Pitch IQ Submissions.