What's in it for you
An important part of developing the skill set to always deliver well-honed pitches is the ability to receive meaningful feedback from peers. As the people who are in the field, doing the same job as you, their feedback can be very beneficial to improving your pitch. Feedback on all the selected criteria will be provided by your peers as well as written feedback, vice versa, to allow for continual improvement. If your admin configures your assignments to allow for PitchIQ peer review, you will find your assignment as the scorer in your My Assignments tab.
- Using your selected grading criteria, score your peer's PitchIQ submission
- Provide valuable feedback so your teammates can continue to improve their pitch
- View the feedback your peers provided you
You need this to succeed
- A Coach license
- Pitches that have been assigned to you for peer review
- Feedback provided to you by your peers
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the My Assignments tab
- Open the PitchIQs to Review tile
- Score on the criteria and provide positive feedback and constructive criticism
- Review the feedback you've received on your pitches
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the Coaching tab and select the My Assignments tab.
- Within the PitchIQs to Review tile you will see how many submissions are awaiting your review. Click View.
- Click Review on the PitchIQ submission you wish to review.
- Details of the submission date and pitch goal can be found at the top. Click play to watch the pitch submission. You will be able to view, rewind, replay, and download the pitch video while in the scoring section. To download the pitch, right-click and select Save Video As...
- After watching the video, use the slider toggles to rate the pitch based on the selected attributes. You can view the passing score, as well as how the overall score is affected by your toggling.
- Provide written feedback in the Positive and Constructive Feedback text boxes.
- When you're ready, click Submit Review.
Viewing your PitchIQ feedback
- To view feedback you've received on completed PitchIQs, navigate to the Library. Select the PitchIQ course that you want to see the feedback for.
- In the PitchIQ tile within the Course Structure tab, you will see the score your pitch received.
- Click the PitchIQ tile to expand it, then click View PitchIQ.
- View your official average and total average scores by toggling between tabs. Official Average is the average of all the scores provided by the official scorer groups, which can be peers, admins, and/or managers, as selected by your admin. Total average is the average of all the submitted scores you received.
- In the My Recent Reviews section, you can see all the submitted reviews, as well as any written feedback that was provided. Click Show Details to see how each scorer rated you based on the given criteria.
- To filter the reviews, click Show, then select All Reviews, Admin Reviews, Peer Reviews, or Official Score Reviews.