What's in it for you
As the lighting around you changes from dawn ‘til dusk and beyond, it can be helpful to view your screen with a little less bright white light. In some cases, using your iOS device in Dark Mode can reduce eye strain by boosting contrast on the screen. Whichever way you prefer to check out Showpad, there are options that will have you covered.
- Use Showpad in Dark or light mode
- Sync Showpad with your device’s dark mode schedule
- Easy to change settings
You need this to succeed
- Your Showpad app on an iOS device
The quick way to awesomeness
- Log in to Showpad on iOS and click Account
- Scroll down and select Appearance
- Choose Light, Dark, or System to update your settings
Do this step by step
- Log in to Showpad on iOS and click Account.
- Scroll down and select Appearance.
- Select Light, Dark, or System based on your preference.
Selecting System will coordinate Showpad with your current iOS settings. You can find those by clicking the Settings gear on your device’s home screen.