A quick way to engage customers is to send them a video message. It's personal, inviting, and takes the pressure off them to reply right away. Plus, you can let your creativity run wild.
All Showpad video that you create is captured, processed, and stored to your personal My Files page. You can personalize the thumbnail, title, and description and share your recordings in multiple ways.
- Review your Showpad Video
- Set a custom thumbnail
- Share video messages like other assets
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Web app
- Webcam and audio permissions granted to Showpad
- Showpad Video add-on option for Content Plus or Ultimate pricing plan
- Showpad Video enabled by your administrator
The quick way to awesomeness
- Complete a Showpad Video recording
- Add a title and optional description
- Select a thumbnail and/or overlay image
- Load your masterpiece to My Files
See how it's done on the Web app
Do this step by step
- Arrive at the thumbnail editing screen by either completing a Showpad Video recording by clicking the stop button. You can also select the three dots beside your video in My Files. Here you can also rename or delete your file.
- From the Showpad Video edit screen, you can give your video a name and an optional description by scrolling down. Click Save to edit your description without changing the thu
- You can select Choose Frame and scroll to the image from the video you recorded to use as the thumbnail and click Use Frame to save.
- Choose a background image. To upload from your computer, choose Upload Custom Thumbnail. To use a frame from the video as a thumbnail, use the playback to scroll and pause on the one you’d like to display, then click Use Current Frame. Lastly, you can choose to Take a Photo to use the camera on your device and take a new photo for the thumbnail.
- Overlay Images live in front of the thumbnail background. To add the company logo your admin has configured, click Add Company Logo. You can also add your customer's logo by clicking Upload Customer Logo and selecting an image. Click and drag the logos to move them to where you want them on the thumbnail.
- If you add a Company Logo, resize it by using the slider that appears when your image is added. When your design is complete, click Save.