What's in it for you
As a Manager, engaging in your teams learning can greatly influence their performance. Use the My Team hub in Showpad to see an overview of all the Courses and Paths your team is enrolled in, and stay up to date on their progress. Gather insights on how your team is engaging with their learning.
From the My Team hub you can click any Course or Path to gain more granular insights on your user's performance. You can read more about these at the end of this introduction to the My Team page.
See how it works
- Filter Courses and Paths to see what's overdue or incomplete
- Narrow down Courses and Paths assigned to particular groups assigned to you
- Engage with your team's learning journey
You need this to succeed
- Manager role
- Users assigned to you as their Manager
- Courses or Paths assigned to your team
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the My Team page
- Select a Course or Path your users are enrolled in
- Keep tabs on who has completed their courses
- Learn about users performance by examining the various insight sections
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the My Team page in the top menu.
- Select the Courses or Paths tab to see all the Courses or Tabs that are assigned to you team. This will show any user who is in a group which is assigned to you as their Manager.
- Filter by Assignment Status to see courses that are overdue, incomplete, completed, or not yet started. Filter by Group will allow you to filter by certain groups assigned to you as their Manager.
- Sort assignments by Due Date, or use the search field to find a specific Path or Course.
- Within the Course or Path tile, you will find valuable insights about the assignment details and users completion. Because different groups assigned to a Course or Path can have different due dates, earliest due date will show you the earliest due date for any enrolled group you manage.
You will also see the components that make up the assignment, such as Pitch IQ, Test, Lessons, and Tasks. Lastly you will see which groups and individuals are assigned and the number of users who have completed their assignment.
Let's explore the granular details you can find in the My Team hub that will help you as a Manager better understand how your team is doing with their coursework, using Course Insights.