What's in it for you
After receiving your invitation email and login credentials, you can log in on Showpad via an app on your Android device.
The quick way to awesomeness
- Open the Showpad app on your device
- Enter and verify your Organization Name
- Sign in with your email address and password
- Start sharing your content with prospects and customers
See how it's done on Android
- When you open the Showpad app on your Android device, you'll need to enter your Organization name. This is provided by your administrator and is not necessarily your company's name. Contact your administrator if you're unsure about your Organization name.
- Depending on how your administrator configured Showpad, you can log in with your Showpad account, your Salesforce credentials, or Single Sign-on login. It's normal if you don't see all the following options.
- In this case, we select the default Showpad account and use the email address and password the administrator provided.
- We provide a very useful Quick Start Guide that will show you how to start working with the Showpad app after logging in.