What's in it for you
With Showpad for Gmail, you can access and share your Showpad content using your Gmail account and track how your prospects interact with it. In this article, you will learn how to install and connect the Showpad for Gmail extension for Google Chrome.
See this in action
You need this to succeed
- A Windows or Mac computer
- The Google Chrome web browser
- The Showpad for Gmail extension
The quick way to awesomeness
- Install the Showpad for Gmail extension
- Create a new email draft
- Click the Showpad button
- Log in with your organization and login credentials
- Start sharing content
Do this step by step
- Find the Showpad for Gmail extension on the Google Chrome Web Store.
- Click the Add to Chrome button.
- Click the Add extension button.
- Create a new email draft and click the Showpad button.
- Enter your organization name. If you don’t know your Showpad organization name, contact your Showpad administrator.
- Click the Continue button.
- Log in with your credentials. If you don’t know your Showpad credentials, contact your Showpad admin. If you're using a Salesforce account to log in, you can find more information here.
- You can now access all your Showpad content in Gmail and start sharing with your contacts.
- Start sharing content. You can find more about that here.