What's in it for you
With Showpad for Chrome, you can easily access and share your Showpad content in your Chrome web browser or with your Gmail account and track how your prospects interact with it. With the Chrome extension in your browser, you can quickly select the content you would like to share and generate a link or directly share it to one of the available sharing tools. Using the link itself, you can easily insert it into any social sharing environment and track activity related to that link. The Gmail plugin allows you to quickly add content from Showpad into a new email without having to go to the Showpad Web app. In this article, you will learn how to install and connect the Showpad for Chrome extension which includes both the browser plugin and the Gmail plugin. The Gmail plugin is available to use for all subscription plans but there are limitations for the browser extension explained below.
You need this to succeed
- A Windows or Mac computer
- The Google Chrome web browser
- The Showpad for Chrome extension
- Only Ultimate and Plus subscriptions can use the browser functionality
- All plans can use the Gmail plugin functionality
The quick way to awesomeness with your browser extension
- Install the Showpad for Chrome extension
- Log in to the Gmail or browser extension with your Showpad credentials
- Select and share content directly or create a link to your content
- View insights for content shared from your Chrome extension
Do this step by step
- Find the Showpad for Chrome extension on the Google Chrome Web Store.
- Click the Add to Chrome button.
- Click the Add extension button.
- Log in with your organization name. If you don’t know your Showpad organization name, contact your Showpad administrator.
- Enter your Showpad credentials to complete the login process.
- Now all your content is available to share with the browser extension or through Gmail. You can sign out by clicking the three dots at the top-right. Here you can also find shortcuts to Showpad's Web app and how to get help.