What's in it for you
You can quickly access Showpad's Web app from within Salesforce without losing valuable time. If your Administrator configured the Showpad Web Tab, you can easily add it on your Salesforce home screen.
See how it looks
- Open Showpad's Web app from within Salesforce
- Stay inside the Salesforce environment without losing time
You need this to succeed
- Your Salesforce administrator should allow you to use the Web Tab
- Access to Salesforce
- Access to Showpad, using your organization name, email address, and password
Do this step by step
- Click the + icon on the top navigation bar inside SFDC
- In the right corner, click Customize My Tabs
- On the left side, go to Available Tabs and find and click Showpad. If Showpad is not yet visible in the Selected Tabs, click the Add arrow to add Showpad to the Selected Tabs. We suggest clicking Showpad and moving the tab higher by clicking up. This will display the Showpad tab higher in the menu's hierarchy.
- Click Save and confirm Showpad is visible on the top navigation bar
- Log in with your organization name, email, and password. Showpad will open in a new tab. Click back to the Salesforce Showpad tab and refresh the page