You can quickly access Showpad's Web app from within Salesforce without losing valuable time. If your Administrator configured the Showpad Web Tab, you can easily add it on your Salesforce home screen.
See how it looks
- Open Showpad's Web app from within Salesforce
- Stay inside the Salesforce environment without losing time
You need this to succeed
- Your Salesforce administrator should allow you to use the Web Tab
- Access to Salesforce
- Access to Showpad, using your organization name, email address, and password
Select your Salesforce Experience
See how it's done on Salesforce Classic
- Click the + icon on the top navigation bar inside Salesforce.
- In the right corner, click Customize My Tabs.
- On the left side, go to Available Tabs and find and click Showpad. If Showpad is not yet visible in the Selected Tabs, click the Add arrow to add Showpad to the Selected Tabs. We suggest clicking Showpad and moving the tab closer to the top by clicking up. This will display the Showpad tab higher in the menu's hierarchy.
- Click Save and confirm Showpad is visible on the top navigation bar.
- Log in with your organization name, email, and password. Showpad will open in a new tab. Click back to the Salesforce Showpad tab and refresh the page.
See how it's done on Salesforce Lightning
- To add the Showpad Web Tab as an option in your navigation bar, click Set up.
- Under Platform tools, select Apps, then App Manager.
- Find the app you wish to update the navigation for. We will add the web tab to the Sales app. Click the menu to the right. Select Edit.
- In the App Settings menu, select Navigation Items. Search the available items list for Showpad, then click on it to select. Use the right arrow to move it into the Selected Items column.
- Move the Showpad tab up higher by selecting it in the Selected Items list clicking the up arrow. This will display the Showpad tab higher in the menu's hierarchy. Click Save when you're done.
- Navigate back to your app page in Salesforce and make sure you now see the Showpad web tab. Log in with your organization name, email, and password. Browse, search, and share as you normally would in the Showpad Web app.