You can quickly access Showpad's Web app from within Salesforce without losing valuable time. If your Administrator configured the Showpad Web Tab, you can easily add it on your Salesforce home screen.
See how it looks
- Open Showpad's Web app from within Salesforce
- Stay inside the Salesforce environment without losing time
You need this to succeed
- Your Salesforce administrator should allow you to use the Web Tab
- Access to Salesforce
- Access to Showpad, using your organization name, email address, and password
Select your Salesforce Experience
See how it's done on Salesforce Classic
- Click the + icon on the top navigation bar inside Salesforce.
- In the right corner, click Customize My Tabs.
- On the left side, go to Available Tabs, find, and click Showpad. If Showpad is not yet visible in the Selected Tabs, click the Add arrow to add Showpad to the Selected Tabs. We suggest clicking Showpad and the Up button to the right, to move the tab closer to the top. This will display the Showpad tab higher in the menu's hierarchy.
- Click Save and confirm Showpad is visible on the top navigation bar.
- Log in with your organization name, email, and password to access Showpad's content in this tab within your Salesforce instance.
See how it's done on Salesforce Lightning
- To add the Showpad Web Tab as an option in your navigation bar, click the pencil icon in the top menu.
- In the Edit App Navigation Items menu, click the Add More Items button.
- Type Showpad in the search bar and find it on the list. Click the plus icon next to the Showpad item.
- Once the Showpad item is selected, click Add 1 Nav item button.
- The Showpad item has been now added to your Navigation bar. We suggest clicking and dragging it closer to the top. This will display the Showpad tab higher in the menu's hierarchy. Click Save.
- Confirm if Showpad is visible in your navigation bar. Log in with your organization name, email, and password to access Showpad's content in this tab within your Salesforce instance.