After receiving your invitation email and login credentials, you can log in on Showpad via the Outlook Add-in.
The quick way to awesomeness
- Open the Showpad app on your device
- Enter and verify your Organization Name
- Sign in with your email address and password
- Start sharing your content with prospects and customers
See how it's done on Outlook
Showpad for Outlook lets you look for content on Showpad and send it from Microsoft Outlook. This allows you to save time by distributing your content using your preferred email platform. We provide a very useful article that shows how to install and configure Showpad for Outlook.
- Click the Log In button when composing or replying to an email.
- Enter your organization name. This is provided by your administrator. Click Continue.
- Depending on how your administrator configured Showpad, you can log in with your Showpad account, your Salesforce credentials, or Single Sign-on login.
- In case you select the default Showpad account, you must enter your email address and the password your administrator provided.