Showpad for Outlook allows you to send content from Microsoft Outlook. This saves time by sharing your content within your preferred email platform. This integration allows using your branded Sharing Theme and shows all the content views and reshares in Showpad. You can track and send your best content with the push of a button.
The Outlook add-in is available on all devices that run Windows (desktops, laptops, and tablets that are Windows 7+ and Outlook 2010+ supported). If you have an Office 365 license, make sure you download and install the native Outlook app for free.
Choose the article link(s) below based on whether you need to set up Outlook for the first time, how to share content, and what to do if things aren't behaving as expected.
Note: Showpad for Outlook will not integrate with the online version of Outlook, Outlook on iOS or Android mobile devices, Windows phones, nor Outlook for Mac.
Users of Outlook 365 can share Showpad content using the Showpad for Chrome extension on any platform, also on MacOS.
See how it works
- Share content directly from Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Style your email how you want.
- Links to the shared content are added to your outgoing Outlook email.
- Search and add content via Collections, Experiences, Uploads, and by browsing or searching assets.
- Launch the Web app from the plugin. This allows you to create new collections and see your shares.
- Unshareable and expired items or URLs are grayed out.
- Links in the email message point to your branded Shared Content Viewer.
- Select your custom Sharing theme for the Shared Content Viewer.
The quick way to awesomeness