I've worked at Showpad for a few years now, and I love both the constraints and flexibility that working across many time zones brings. Early mornings, later evenings, hopefully not the middle of the night - there are so many options for getting in touch with others to create content and drive results.
I've found within these constraints that sometimes it's better to sculpt a meeting into a series of voicemails - or better yet, since we are in the future, videomails. You get the all personality of a face-to-face meeting at a much shorter length. Videos can be viewed multiple times and at the leisure of your recipient. Shy clients often prefer a video message! Showpad is here to tailor to both your needs and those of your customers. So, for the many iPhone and iPad users out there (like me!) I put together a quick guide on how to record and share video messages via Showpad on iOS.
1. From My Files, Shared Spaces, and Collections click the plus icon to bring up the menu where you can select Take Photo or Video.
2. You've seen this before, Apple user! Grant permission to Showpad to use your camera and microphone by clicking OK.
3. Your video will begin uploading and processing at the location you clicked the plus sign. While it does, you can think of a name for it if you don't like the one that appears automatically.
4. Once your masterpiece is loaded, you can select the three dots beside it at any time to do the following:
- Add it to My Files or a Collection
- Share it by Email
- Generate a sharable link
- Move it
- Delete it
- Rename it
This ought to do the trick!
Enjoy, fellow Showpadders and Showpad enthusiasts!
Please sign in to leave a comment.