Your team has created an amazing product. Now it is time to arm your sales team. What sets them apart to close the sale? Empower them with a custom sales app inside Showpad. This can bring your sales content to life. Leave your customer “wowed” by your product. Showcase complex ideas, raise your brand, and collect information at the meeting. Let’s look at three useful types of custom apps: Product, Playbook, and Data Collection.
Connecting with clients means engaging them. A focused product app gives your reps a chance to have more than just a show and tell Power Point deck. These apps give the customer a unique interactive, and compelling experience—this demonstrates your benefits more clearly and can help to close sales leads.
A product sales app can help:
- Communicate complex ideas through images, this includes 3D product renderings that spin around or show product 'explodes'
- Easily show features & benefits
- Host video customer testimonials or training videos
Developing talk tracks can really support your reps. You want to combat competitive pushbacks. And you want to give new clients information to answer their questions and drop what isn’t needed for them. With a playbook sales app, you truly engage the customer by changing the pitch just for them—all while consist to your brand. Your client wants the information to be relevant so give them a chance to be learn exactly what they need from your rep.
A Playbook sales app will:
- Craft unique, nonlinear client pitches that address customer's desires
- Tell a story with detailed facts and insights
- Email follow up materials right from the app to stay in touch with the customer
Data Collection App
With a data collection application, you can demonstrate your product’s benefits and savings. Your sales team simply asks questions and collects information right in the meeting. Reps then easily create charts and graphs based on the client's information. These can then be sent as PDFs based on the information your client provided and show your product’s Return on Investment (ROI). These can also collect analytics on your customers future needs.
A Data Collection sales enablement app can:
- Collect important information from customers and send this to your CRM
- Capture your customer’s signature to place the order through your ordering system via an API
- Provide efficiency in the sales and ordering process
- Prove ROI immediately
With custom sales apps in Showpad, you can easily tell your the story for your company and products. These showcase your features and benefits. And these apps can truly set you apart from the competition and and lead your prospective client to partner with you and even can place the order right there with your rep.
With a custom Showpad app, you elevate your sales team. Get in touch with People Productions to learn more. Learn more and see examples at https://peopleproductions.com/sales-enablement-app/
Please sign in to leave a comment.