Streamline your page creation process by utilizing Pages Templates. Create your ideal layout to serve as a template, or even add content and design elements, making it easier to create future Pages. Utilize templates to ensure more uniformity when multiple content creators are working in your Showpad instance, helping your organization stay on brand. Any time you create a new Page in your instance, you’ll find a Templates tab to choose any of your existing templates to get started.
You can mark any of your existing Pages as a template, or create new, specific Page templates. If you update a template, the Pages you've already created using the same template will not be updated.
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate package
- A Showpad admin account
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to Library and Assets & Experiences
- Click Add and select Create Page in the Pages section
- Create a template page
- In the asset permissions, check Use as a Template
Do this step by step
- Click the Library tab and go to Assets & Experiences in the online platform.
- You can use any existing Page as a template, or create a new Page as a designated template. If you're using an already existing Page, skip to step five.
- To create a new Page you will use as a template, click the Add button, and select Create Page. Create the Page template to your liking. If you need more details on how to create a Page, check out this guide on the Help Center.
- Once you're done creating the template Page, navigate to your new Page in the Library.
- Select the Page to open the detail panel. Click the pencil icon to edit the Settings section, then check the box for Use as a template. Click Save. Alternatively, click the three dot menu and select Use as a Template.
- Next time you go to create a new Page, this template will be available as an option to choose from, alongside the Page layouts.
- If you would like to remove a template, return to the asset detail panel in the Library for the Page. Unselect the permission for Use as a template, and click Save. Alternatively, click the three dot menu and select Remove as template.