As an administrator, you can enable or disable integrations that connect with your Showpad organization. This article explains the Integrations tab in the Admin Settings.
The options you see here depend on the plan you are on. We'll give a brief overview of the following integrations and refer to additional resources.
See how it looks
See how it's done
The API tab refers to anything related to the Showpad API. As a developer or if you're part of the IT team, you can use these tools to access Showpad data and functionality, such as creating, editing, and deleting files and users. It shows
- API Explorer to try out Showpad API calls.
- Manage OAuth Clients to handle OAuth Access tokens.
- API Tokens to interact with other apps.
The information in the API Explorer shows you all the possible endpoints of the Showpad API, including the parameters.
Note: For more information on the Showpad API, please consult our Developer Portal.
Manage OAuth Clients
OAuth is a standard that apps can use to provide client applications secure access. It works over HTTPS and authorizes devices, APIs, servers, and applications with access tokens rather than credentials.
To add a new client, click the + icon.
Fill in the form and include:
- Name: We recommend a clear name for the OAuth client, so it's easy to find.
- Redirect URL: The callback URL.
- Description: Provide a summary of the integration.
- Website: This is for context purposes only. It doesn't affect the functioning of the OAuth client.
- Your preferred refresh and lifetime options.
- Showpad URL: Your Showpad domain (https://OrganizationName.showpad.biz)
- Client ID: Generated after completing the form in Showpad.
- Client Secret: Generated after completing the form in Showpad.
Note: For more technical information, please refer to this article on our Developer Portal.
You can generate a new API token by providing a name and an expiry date.
You can also connect a CRM outside of our standard, out of the box options, using our custom CRM connector. Read more about how to configure a CRM integration with a custom CRM Connector on the Developer Portal.
Use SharePoint Online as your single source of truth for managing your content. We created a guide on how to set it up in your environment.
The Marketo integration passes powerful insights around shared content and content views to one of the leading marketing automation platforms. You can learn how to configure it in this article.
Webhooks allow the automation of custom platform actions. You can see how to configure the available webhooks in this article.
In this tab, you can enable or disable your integration with Microsoft Office. We offer two options:
- Editing Office files on systems with Showpad Edit installed. This is only available on Windows systems.
- Editing Office Online files for organizations with an Office 365 subscription.
Users can personalize Google Slides that Marketing admins provide. They're saved in their personal My Files locations. You can enable or disable this integration here. The setup process is done on the user's side. Learn more about how it works here.