For more control over your branding, you can now define which Google fonts you want to see available within the Page builder to use on Pages and Homepages. This can be done within the admin feature settings, aiding you in creating consistently and safeguarding your organization’s branding in Pages and Homepages.
We recommend activating as few fonts as possible in order to maintain consistency.
- Maintain consistent branding by limiting font options
- Create a consolidated list of options to for Page creators to choose from
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Content Plus or Ultimate package
- Showpad admin access
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the Admin Settings in the Online Platform.
- From the right side menu, select Pages.
- Click Activate Google Fonts.
- You will see a list of all fonts already activated to use on your Pages. To activate additional Google Fonts, click Activate fonts.
- Search for a font by name, or scroll the list. Check the box for the fonts you wish to include on Pages, then click Activate.
- The fonts you selected will now be visible on the font dropdown menu in the Page builder.
- If you deactivate any fonts within the admin settings for Pages and Homepages, they will no longer appear as an option in the Page builder, however existing Pages and Homepages using them will remain unchanged.