View all your courses in paths in one concise, centrally accessible, and organizable place using the Coach Library. Utilize the side panel to view course details and meta data quickly on courses and paths. Quickly find the Coach content you're looking for with the Search and filter capabilities.
See how it looks
- View courses and paths in the Library
- See meta data and more in the detail side panel
- Manage Curriculums
- Shortcuts to view the assignment in your My Team hub
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Coach Plus or Ultimate package
- Showpad admin access or promoted member with manage courses and paths permissions
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the Online Platform and click the Coach Library tab.
- You'll find a library of all your Courses and Paths listed. On the left side you can select to view the Courses or Paths library.
- At a glance you will see the course or path name, status, created date, last update, and owner. Click any of the column headers to sort the list.
- Utilize the filters to view by curriculum, owners, groups, or status.
- Click on any Course or Path To view the asset detail panel.
- Preview the assignment by hovering the course or path image.
- Hover over the Description or Title section and click the pencil icon to edit it.
- In the Info tab, you will find details about the created and updated dates, along with more specific course information.
- In the Properties tab, view curriculums the assignment is part of and view or edit the owner.
- To go to the Course Builder click Edit Course.
- Click the three dot menu to delete courses that are still in development. If a course is published, you will have options to View in My Team or Archive the assignment.
- To create a new Course, Path, or Curriculum, click the New button. More info on creating courses can be found here.
- To create a new curriculum, click New then select Curriculum. Name the curriculum, then click Create.
- In the Curriculums tab you will see an overview of all your curriculums. You can sort them by name, number of Courses contained, or date created.
- Select any curriculum to expand the detail panel. Click Edit to change the name of the curriculum, or click delete to remove it.
Courses are assigned to Curriculums in the Course Builder or within the Course detail panel, in the Properties tab. They cannot be changed within the curriculum panel.
The Bulk tab in the left side menu enables you to perform assignment actions in bulk. Learn more here.