Reward your users with a branded certificate for their completed efforts in Showpad Coach. Choose one custom image or logo that can be changed across all trainings from the administrator settings. Anytime a user re-downloads their certificate, it will automatically update to the latest design. Control the look and feel of your users’ achievements in Coach and change them at any time.
See how it looks
- Utilize your style and branding in Coach
- Preview and edit designs
- Latest backgrounds update automatically in past certificates
You need this to succeed
- Admin access to your Showpad instance
- Logo or imagery to upload
- Showpad Coach: Plus or Ultimate packages
See it in a flash
- In Admin Settings, choose Custom Exam Certificate Background
- Download a template and create your image
- Upload and see the preview
- Apply changes
Do this step by step
- Click the settings gear icon and choose Admin settings and then select Features from the left-hand column.
- Click Custom Exam Certificate Background to expand this settings panel. If you have a file ready, click Choose File to upload it. Otherwise, you can download the template in this panel, or from the bottom of this article.
- Image guidelines are given above, or next to the Preview, where you can test the readability and design of your new course certificate.
- When ready, click Apply. Your updated course image will appear on all course certificates across Showpad Coach. Repeat and refresh as needed.