Using the Outlook 365 functionality of the Showpad for Chrome extension, you can share and track content while still accessing the benefits of using your email provider, such as a custom signature, HTML capability, and more. While in Outlook 365, you are able to easily add content to My Files through uploading or a simple drag and drop. As in the web browser extension, you can view Advanced Experiences just like on the Web app, which makes finding the content you want easy and fast. If you're unsure where specific files are located off-hand, use the advanced search option to quickly grab which assets you want to add to your share.
When sending your content to multiple recipients through Outlook 365, it's technically not possible to see which contact opened your share, as it's only possible to track one email address. However, in your Share tab in Showpad, you'll see which devices and which browsers were used while viewing your shared content. Once you share content via Outlook 365, you cannot add additional recipients like the traditional sharing method allows.
- Easily share Showpad content with your Outlook 365 account
- Add content from different sources: Showpad and local drives
- See the activity on those Shares in Showpad
- See which devices and which browsers while viewing shares
- Drag and drop local content
- Use advanced search to add content
- Allow or deny downloading of the Share
- Connect with your Salesforce account and log shares as tasks
- Retain the benefits of traditional email like a custom signature
- Language is automatically selected based on your system. It looks at the language setting of Chrome, then the OS language, then the defined language in the OP, then defaults to English if no language is available.
You need this to succeed
- An Outlook 365 account
- The Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge Chromium web browser
- Showpad for Chrome extension
The quick way to awesomeness
- Install the Showpad for Chrome extension
- Login to the extension with your Showpad credentials
- Compose a new email in your Outlook 365 account
- Select Showpad content to add to your email message and send
- View Share information in Showpad
Do this step by step
- In the Chrome Web store, add the Showpad for Chrome extension.
- Once it is installed, click the Showpad icon in your browser and log in to your account.
- In your Outlook 365 account, compose a new email message.
- Enter a recipient, subject line, and message. Drag and drop content directly into the message body, click the Showpad or Add Content icons to browse for content, or use the search bar to find and select specific content.
- If you would like to log the sharing activity in Salesforce, check the CRM button and select a contact, lead, account, or opportunity.