What's in it for you
You can add a personal touch to your presence on Showpad Coach by uploading an avatar. Using your image allows for you and your peers to see familiar faces as you navigate the world of sales, marketing, and training.
If you’re not satisfied with that picture that shows your previous hairstyle, you can upload and change your photo at any time. If you'd prefer to keep photos out of it, you can always rely on the automatic monogram of your initials that will show up wherever a photo would.
Note: Avatars are available on Coach for Showpad's Web App and our mobile iOS application.
See how it works
- Add a personal touch to your presence on Showpad Coach
- Upload and change your image at anytime
- Display your initials when you choose not to upload an image
- Avatars display across Showpad on the Web app and iOS applications
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Web app with a Coach plan
- A photo to share with the group
The quick way to awesomeness
- Click your name and select My Account
- Choose the pencil icon by your initials
- Upload or drag and drop a photo
- Adjust it to the perfect size and save
Do this step by step
Set up your Avatar
- Log into your Showpad account and click your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select My Account. You will see your initials in a monogrammed circle on the left side.
- Click the pencil icon to add a photo, or to change the one already there.
- In the Profile Picture editor, you can zoom in on your photo of choice using the slider. Click and drag it to the area you'd like to highlight. The circle shows you what others will see when your avatar pops up.
- Remove or change your avatar at any time by repeating the steps above.
Spotting Avatars in the wild
Once your picture is loaded into Showpad via the Web App, you will see your (hopefully) smiling face and the faces of your teammates in various areas of Showpad Coach.
Pitch IQs and reviews will all include the personalized photos you upload.
Here's an example of what an avatar looks like on Showpad Coach accessed via the Web App.
You will see avatars on iOS for Coach like the below picture. If you don't upload an avatar, you will see the monogrammed initials displayed instead of a photo.