Showpad Coach allows you, as an admin, to view specific events that occurred with a particular SCORM course. These events, RTEs, represent all of the data exchanged between Coach and the SCORM package.
- Upload SCORM courses
- View specific SCORM events
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Coach admin account or promoted user rights with course creation permissions
- SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004 file with a valid imsmanifest.xml
Do this step by step
- To create a SCORM course, follow the same steps as any course creation. Navigate to the library and select the Coach Library tab. Click New and select Course.
- Fill out the necessary course information, such as Title and Description. Select SCORM as the course type, then click Create.
- Add your SCORM file. Choose Upload from Computer, or if the file is already in your Showpad library, click Select Content. The SCORM course will be added as a Lesson. Give the lesson a fitting title.
- Follow the remaining steps of course creation as normal, assigning users and then reviewing and publishing the course.
To see events in real time as they are sent to Coach, please check with your SCORM software provider to learn your options for enabling debugging. Be sure to disable any pop-up blockers, which will prevent the debug window from opening.
To see SCORM events for courses that users have completed, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Reporting tab and click Coach Reporting.
- Find Course & User from the report options on the left side.
- Filter by the name of the course you wish to find.
- Click on a user who's results you wish to view, then click Refine Data.
- You will see the Key on the left side column and the Value on the right.