As the owner of your Showpad instance, you have the ability to change the name of your organization. The account name is changed within the Admin settings. Users will see the account name in various places throughout Showpad, such as when they log in.
You need this to succeed
- Must be the Owner of the Showpad instance
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the admin settings
- Click edit
- Change the name and select update
Note: Updating the account name in your settings does not change your organization's URL or subdomain. If you need to update the URL for your Showpad instance, please reach out to our support team.
Do this step by step
- Click the gear icon and select Admin Settings.
- Select Account from the Admin Settings menu. Click Edit.
- Type in a new name, then click Update.