Why should you watch these self-onboarding episodes
Welcome to the Showpad family! We are eager to set you up for success on the Showpad platform. The following self-onboarding episodes explain how you can start building your account in a logical and structured way as an Administrator.
Go ahead, grab a bag of popcorn if you want. You can also tap and click with greasy fingers. We highly recommend watching and reading the episodes in the following order. There's no joy in knowing who the villain is at the start, right?
- Episode one: The meaning of Showpad
Understand why Showpad exists and how it makes your account successful.
- Episode two: Megastructures
Structure your marketing material to distribute content to your sales users efficiently.
- Episode three: Turn your content into an Experience
Take your content presentation to the next level with Advanced Experiences.
- Episode four: Your brand awakens
Use your design skills to brand your Showpad environment.
- Episode five: There's something about users
Learn how to create and manage your users, who will use Showpad on their devices.
- Episode six: Paths of glory
Organize courses and tasks to create a structured learning plan
- Episode seven: Pitch perfect
Allow users to record their sales pitches and receive coaching and feedback
- Episode eight: Tablets and training wheels
Inform the users you created how they can start using Showpad and set them up for success.
- Episode nine: A million ways to learn in the test
Assess your users' understanding of the course content provided to them
- Episode ten: The secret of your success
Discover valuable Showpad gems, like sending announcements, to interact with your users.
- Episode eleven: Perfect harmony
Explore some of our useful integrations that can help streamline your sales enablement journey.
- Episode twelve: Majority reports
Dive into the world of Showpad analytics to see what content works and what doesn't.
Note: If you find any plot holes in this series, click the Help button at the bottom and we're happy to give you some spoilers.