As an admin setting up your Showpad instance for the first time, you may not want anyone checking out the shop before it's fully set up.
The Hold Invitation Emails feature allows you to set up your experiences and add users without anyone receiving an invitation to check it out until you're ready. When you're done configuring your experiences, you can turn off this option and send all your users their invitation email.
- Create users but hold their invite email
- Add new users to experiences or courses without inviting them yet
You need this to succeed
- Showpad admin access
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the Admin Settings
- In the messaging section, find hold invitation emails
- Check the box to hold invites
Do this step by step
- Click the settings gear icon in the Online Platform and select Admin Settings.
- Select Messaging from the lefthand menu and scroll down to the Hold Invitation Emails option.
- Check the box to hold invite emails. Click Save, and when prompted, select Enable.
- To send one-off invites, navigate to the Users tab. Locate the user you wish to send the invitation to, then click Invite.
- To invite all users that have not received their invite yet, select Send Invitations in the User tab. You will have the option to resend pending invitations and first invitations. Select the applicable boxes, then click Send.
- To turn off the Hold Invitations setting, navigate to Messaging in Admin Settings. Uncheck the hold invitations box, then click Save. Select Disable when prompted.