What's in it for you
With Showpad's Pages feature, you can design visually appealing landing pages with groups of content around a topic or persona. Presenting with engaging and contextually relevant Pages, sales reps can provide an overall better buyer experience.
In this article, we explain how Pages can be used in your Classic and Advanced Experiences and how users can share them with Prospects and gain insightful reporting data.
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate package
- A Showpad admin account
- A Page or Pages you have already created
- Use pages for the best viewing experience
- Customizable landing pages can be shared by users with their prospects
- Fill your pages with assets with dynamic content filtering
Do this step by step
While working on your Page, remember to click Save so your changes aren't lost.
Note: Pages are not visible on the legacy Windows app when opened in a Classic Experience, but they are visible on all platforms when opened in Advanced Experiences. Pages are not compatible with the Selector Advanced Experience.
- To add your page to a Classic Experience, navigate to your content tab in the online platform.
- Within the Assets & Experiences tab, select All Pages from the pages section.
- Search for the Page or use the tag filter option.
- Click Open Experience Builder.
- Click Select an Experience that you want to incorporate with a Page.
- Drag and drop the Page into the Experience Builder.
- You can choose for your users to see content displayed as a list or grid by default. Click the settings gear and select Edit.
- You can enable dynamic content filtering and hide empty folders here. Hover over the information icon to learn more about those features. You may also choose for your users’ default view to be sorted as a list or grid. Dynamic content filtering is not available when full Pages are shared. Previewing a page will show you how this will look for a guest viewer so you can plan for the best viewing experience. Click save. Shared pages will show up in reporting data just like any other asset.
- If you're adding the Page to an Advanced Experience, navigate to the Experience Builder in the Content tab, and select the experience. Click Edit Experience.
- To add a Page to an Atom, select the node you want the Page connected to, and toggle the Link Content on. In the Content Configuration section, select Page as the Content Type, then choose a Page from the drop-down menu.
- To add a page to a Mapper Experience, click Edit on the map in the Map Configuration section.
- Select a hotspot to add the Page to, or create a new one by selecting Hotspot and dragging and dropping the line and hotspot icon.
- Click the Link tab. In the Content Type drop-down menu select Page, then choose your page from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to make edits to the Page you're using, click Edit Page to make changes to the Page directly within the Advanced Experience.
- To link a Page to an Experience App, edit the link field in the Edit screen of your Experience App. From the editable link drop-down menu, select Pages. Pages in Experience Apps are not visible on Android or legacy Windows.
- If you have the permission Can be shared enabled on any of the Pages used in Experiences, any viewer of that Page will be able to share it internally or externally.