What's in it for you
With Showpad's Pages feature, you can design visually appealing landing pages with groups of content around a topic or persona. Presenting with engaging and contextually relevant Pages, sales reps can provide an overall better buyer experience.
In this article, we explain how you create a Page and the various layouts you can select.
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate package
- A Showpad admin account
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to Library and Assets & Experiences
- Click Add and select Create Page in the Pages section
- Give your Page a name and optional tags
- Select a layout
- Add blocks to your selected layout
Do this step by step
You can create Pages from within your Library tab. After you've created a Page, you can drag and drop it into the Channel Builder to add to your experiences. This set up makes it easy as an admin to add a page to multiple experiences.
Note: When you add your Page to a classic experience, the linked assets are added to the experience as well.
- Click the Library tab and go to Assets & Experiences in the online platform.
- Click the Add button, and select Create Page.
- Start by adding a name for your Page.
- To add tags, start typing in the Tags box, and select the ones you'd like to add. You can also create a new tag by typing what you'd like to call it, then select to add the new tag.
- Choose a style layout for your Page. Based on your package, you will see varied options including Header Left, Full Header, Header Right, or Blank Canvas. Each template includes one text content block and one gallery content block. Pages cannot be created in landscape format.
Note: Blank Canvas is only available on Showpad's Ultimate package pricing. When using Pages on the Plus package, the headers will be fixed for whichever template you choose, and you will not be able to add additional gallery blocks.
- Click Create, and your new Page will open.
- To add content blocks to your Page, drag and drop them onto the canvas. Lines will appear when you drag content blocks to the Page, and you can choose to create a new section or add the block to an existing section. These sections will be used for styling your page later on. You can create up to four columns wide of content blocks, but you cannot resize the width of the blocks. The maximum page width is 1100px, and the maximum margin size is 250px on each side.
Note: Customers with the Plus package cannot edit or add to the templated section, but can add and edit sections underneath it.In the next article, you read more about creating each type of content block.