What's in it for you
With Showpad's Pages feature, you can design visually appealing landing pages with groups of content around a topic or persona. Presenting with engaging and contextually relevant Pages, sales reps can provide an overall better buyer experience.
In this article, we explain how to edit and remove a Page.
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate package
- A Showpad admin account
- A Page or Pages available in your library
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to Library and Assets & Experiences
- Go to the Pages section
- Select the Pages you want to remove, edit or duplicate
- Use the Trash tab to restore or permanently delete Pages
Do this step by step
Moving Pages to the Trash
- To delete your page, navigate to the Library tab, Assets & Experiences on the Online Platform.
- Expand the Pages section on the left side menu and select All Pages.
- Check one or more Pages you want to delete, and click Move to Trash.
- A message will confirm that you want to move these Pages to the trash. Click Move to Trash if you are sure.
- If you need to restore your Page, click Trash from the Pages menu on the left side of the content tab. Check the page you want to restore, then click Restore or Permanently Delete.
- Navigate to your Assets & Experiences tab and select All Pages from the left side menu.
- To duplicate a single page, click it to open the asset detail panel. Click the three dot menu, then select Duplicate Page.
- If you wish to duplicate multiple pages at once, check the boxes for Pages you want to duplicate, then click Duplicate.
- If you are duplicating a single Page, you can edit the name. When duplicating Pages in bulk, you will have to edit the names individually after they've been duplicated. They will be automatically named with 'Copy' in front of the page, followed by the date and time it was duplicated.
- If applicable, select which Division you want to duplicate the page to. An error message will appear to let you know if you've tried to duplicate a page to a Division where some of the assets in the Page aren't available. In this case, assets will be removed from the Page. You can duplicate a Page to another Division, but not another account.
- Click Duplicate.
- If you bulk duplicated, you can now go to the new Page and edit the name. Click to open the asset properties on the right, then hover over the name and click the edit icon. Change the name then click Save.
Editing Page tags in bulk
- To edit page tags, navigate to your Assets & Experiences tab and select All Pages from the left side menu.
- Check the Page or Pages you'd like to edit. For a single Page, click the pencil icon next to the tags field.
- If you've selected multiple Pages, click Edit.
- Search for Tags you want to add to the selected Pages, or create a new Tag. You can delete Tags by clicking the minus icon.
- Click Apply to update the Tag selections.