What's in it for you
With Showpad's Pages feature, you can design visually appealing landing pages with groups of content around a topic or persona. Presenting with engaging and contextually relevant Pages, sales reps can provide an overall better buyer experience.
In this article, we explain how to edit and remove a Page.
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate package
- A Showpad admin account
- A Page or Pages available in your library
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to Library and Assets & Experiences
- Go to the Pages section
- Select the Pages you want to remove, edit or duplicate
- Use the Trash tab to restore or permanently delete Pages
Do this step by step
Moving Pages to the Trash
- To delete your page, navigate to the Library tab, Assets & Experiences on the Online Platform.
- Expand the Pages section on the left side menu and select All Pages.
- Check one or more Pages you want to delete, and click Move to Trash.
- A message will ask if you're sure you want to move these Pages to the trash. Click Move to Trash if you are sure.
- If you need to restore your Page, click Trash from the Pages menu on the left side of the content tab. Check the page you want to restore, then click Restore or Permanently Delete.
- To duplicate a page, navigate to your Assets & Experiences tab and select All Pages from the left side menu.
- Check the Page you want to duplicate, then click Duplicate Page.
- An error message will appear to let you know if you've tried to duplicate a page to a Division where they may not have access to all assets in the Page. In this case, assets to which a division doesn't have access will be removed from the Page. You can duplicate a Page to another Divison, but not another account.
- Click Save. To edit the name of the Page click on it to open the asset properties on the right, then click Edit in the information tile. Change the name of the content then click update.
Editing Page tags in bulk
- To edit page tags, navigate to your Assets & Experiences tab and select All Pages from the left side menu.
- Check the Page or Pages you'd like to edit. If you've selected multiple Pages, click Edit.
- Search for Tags you want to add to the selected Pages, or create a new Tag. You can delete Tags by clicking the minus icon.
- Click Apply to update the Tag selections.