With Showpad's Pages feature, you can design visually appealing landing pages with groups of content around a topic or persona. Presenting with engaging and contextually relevant Pages, sales reps can provide an overall better buyer experience.
In this article, we explain how you can style the blocks of your Page, using the palette icon.
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate package
- A Showpad admin account
- A Page with a selected layout and content blocks
The quick way to awesomeness
- Select Styling
- Click the palette icon on a section
- Select a background image or select a color
Do this step by step
While working on your Page, remember to click Save so your changes aren't lost.
- To style your page, click the pencil icon next to the block you want to edit.
- To set a background color for the selected section, click the Background color bar. Select a color or enter a Hex number, then hit enter.
- To update the Font color, click the color bar then select a color or enter your desired hex number. Click enter, and the font in the selected section will change.
- If you'd like to add a background image, drag and drop the image or click Browse to select the image from your device. The image will fill the selected section of your Page. Transparency for PNG images in section backgrounds and image blocks is supported.
- When you're done editing the Styling options, click the palette icon to return to editing your content blocks and Save your Page.
In the next article, you read more about how to edit and remove existing Pages.