What's in it for you
After receiving your invitation email and login credentials, you can log in on Showpad via your web browser. You need a working internet connection to sign in to Showpad.
The quick way to awesomeness
- Open the Showpad app on your device
- Enter and verify your Organization Name
- Sign in with your email address and password
- Start sharing your content with prospects and customers
See how it's done on the Web app
The browser version of Showpad is called the Web app. To sign in on Showpad's Web app, you'll need your organization's custom login page. You should be able to find this link in your Showpad invitation mail, or it should be provided to you by your administrator.
- Enter your organization's Showpad URL in the top bar of your browser in the following format: https://organizationname.showpad.biz
Depending on how your admin configured the login screen, you might see a customized logo instead of the Showpad logo.
Note: Due to security settings, using www.organizationname.showpad.biz to sign in, will not work. Make sure not to include "www". You should always sign in using https://organizationname.showpad.biz.
- Use the login and password your administrator provided.
- If you enable the Remember Me option and keep using the same browser, you will log in automatically every time you visit the Web app in the next 14 days. If you log out, you will no longer connect automatically on Showpad's Web app. If you do not check the Remember Me option, there will be a 30-minute session timeout setting, and you will have to log back in.
Depending on your company's configuration, it's possible that the Single Sign-On (Okta) or Salesforce login options are not available.