What's in it for you
After receiving your invitation email and login credentials, you can log in on Showpad via your web browser. You need a working internet connection to sign in to Showpad.
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to https://showpad.biz on your device
- Enter and verify your Organization Name
- Sign in with your email address and password
- Start sharing your content with prospects and customers
See how it's done on the Web app
The browser version of Showpad is called the Web app. To sign in on Showpad's Web app, you'll need to know the name of your organization. You should be able to find this information in your Showpad invitation mail, or it should be provided to you by your administrator.
- In your browser, go to https://showpad.biz
- Type your organization subdomain name in the box and click Continue.
Depending on how your admin configured the login screen, you might see a customized logo instead of the Showpad logo.
- Use the login and password your administrator provided. You may also have options to log in with an SSO provider, such as Salesforce or Okta. Ask your administrator if you have questions on how those work.
- If you enable the Remember Me option and keep using the same browser, you will log in automatically every time you visit the Web app in the next 14 days. If you log out, you will no longer connect automatically on Showpad's Web app. If you do not check the Remember Me option, there will be a 24-minute session timeout setting, after which you will be prompted to log in again.