What's in it for you
When analyzing the metrics for your learning initiatives, you may want to isolate certain data points for review. The reporting function allows you to create reports highlighting specific areas or overall trends within your Showpad Coach account. Creating these custom report types can save you time as you can reuse them later and compare results over time. You can also schedule them to run automatically and be emailed to you. Certain criteria are available depending on the report type and you can choose to include all or some of those in your custom report. Perhaps you want to see the average course score among all users or you’d like to determine which courses are engaging them the most. Gathering answers to those questions is easily accomplished by configuring the appropriate report type.
- Create custom reports that can be saved for further use
- Highlight key information within your Showpad Coach account
- Analyze team engagement and performance with actual data
You need this to succeed
- Admin or promoted member with reporting permissions
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the Reports tab in the Online Platform
- Choose the report type from the left-hand menu
- Enable the criteria you'd like to include as columns in your report
- If necessary, set filter parameters to show specific data
- Save or export your report for later use
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the Reports tab of your Showpad Coach account.
- Select a report type from the available options in the left-hand column. To learn more about what information that report type will provide, hover over it with your cursor.
- The report type you choose in the previous step will determine the available columns, which represent certain pieces of data. To include desired columns in your report, click the icon next to the column. To disable, click it again.
- In the event you would like to drill down into certain specific information in your report, you can add filters. Click the filter icon to set up a filter for your report.
- Choose the column header, the determiner, and the value you would like to filter by.
- This will apply the filter to your current report. You are able to apply multiple filters to one report by repeating step 5 for each filter.
- To edit the table by modifying the column headers, click the ellipsis next to that column. Choose one of the available options:
- Sort by - Arrange report by numerical or alphabetical order based on column content
- Hide - Hide the column
- Move First - Move the column to the first displayed column on the left of report
- Move Last - Move the column to the last displayed column on the right of report
- Move Left - Move the column one position to the left
- Move Right - Move the column one position to the right