After receiving your invitation email and login credentials, you can log in on Showpad via an app on your iPad and iPhone.
The quick way to awesomeness
- Open the Showpad app on your device
- Enter and verify your Organization Name
- Sign in with your email address and password
- Start sharing your content with prospects and customers
See how it's done on Chrome
By using the Gmail functionality of the Showpad for Chrome extension, you can distribute and track content while still accessing the benefits of using your email provider. You can also consult this article in case you have any questions on how to install and configure Showpad for Chrome.
- Click the Log In to Showpad button when composing or replying to an email.
- Enter your organization name. This is provided by your administrator. Click Continue.
- Depending on how your administrator configured Showpad, you can log in with your Showpad account, your Salesforce credentials, or Single Sign-on login.
- In case you select the default Showpad account, you must enter your email address and the password your administrator provided.