What's in it for you
Experiences let you organize and distribute content to the relevant users and user groups. If for some reason you don't need to have a specific Experience anymore, you can delete it.
Users won't see the assets that belong to that Experience anymore after deleting the Experience. However, these assets are not deleted from the Content Library. This way, you can still use them in other Experiences if desired.
Note: If you delete an Experience it is not possible to restore it in any way.
See how it works
You need this to succeed
- Administrator access on Showpad's Online Platform
- One or more Experiences available
Do this step by step
Delete a channel
- In the top menu, click Library.
- If your organization uses Divisions, click the relevant Division.
- Select Assets & Experiences.
- Click the Open Channel Builder button.
- Select the Experience you'd like to delete.
- Click the gear wheel icon and select Delete Channel.
- Confirm that you want to delete the Experience by selecting Delete Channel, and click Confirm.
Note: In order to ensure optimal performance, Showpad's database doesn't keep back-ups of deleted records. Keep in mind that it's not possible to restore an Experience or any part of its structure after it's being deleted.