What's in it for you
Having the ability to save the report types used most often for your organization saves time and allows you an easy way to compare data points over time. After configuring your report type and details, you can save and run the report at any time. From that saved report, you can also share, download, or even set up an ongoing scheduled email with that report.
- Save frequently used report types for ongoing use
- Export the report data at any time for your records
- Share the data set with others in your organization
- Schedule a monthly, weekly, or daily email with the updated report
- Keep track of all the previous test scores for a specific user
You need this to succeed
- Admin or promoted member access with reporting permissions
The quick way to awesomeness
- After configuring a report, click save and run that report anytime
- Otherwise, click export and choose to export a full data set or a table
- Edit your report configurations whenever it needs updating
Do this step by step
- When you create a report type that you plan to use later, you’ll want to save it. Click the Save icon to store this in your saved reports so you can access and run it at a later time
- Choose whether to save this as a new file or to overwrite an existing file. Give it a name so you can easily locate it in the saved reports later.
- To access and run your saved reports at a later date, go to the Saved Reports tab. All the reports you have saved will be listed in separate tiles.
- For each saved report, you can click Run Report to get an updated report based on all current data in Showpad Coach. You can also schedule a daily, weekly, or monthly .csv report that will be emailed to you automatically. In addition, it's possible to share, download, or delete the saved report using the applicable buttons.
- To export the static report as a .csv, click the export icon. Choose whether you want to export the full table or just the data bank.
- Exporting the Data Bank will give you all the requested data, including historical data such as deleted or reassigned users and courses that have been removed. You can select the desired criteria you'd like to be included in the export.
- The Table will give you exactly what you are seeing in an easy to read .csv file.
Note: If reports are shared with managers, they will only see user information of groups that are assigned to them regardless if the report filters include other users.
You can retrieve that information using the Export Data Bank option.
- On the admin side, go to Reports, Coaching Reports, then select the Course & User report.
- Use the export function. Select the Export Data Bank option.
- The column important to us is Test Attempt Scores.
- A CSV file will be emailed to you.
- Open the file and go to the course you're looking for.
- Column All Test Scores (column O) shows the previous test score(s).