What's in it for you
When your users sign in to Showpad they see, by default, a login screen that includes the Showpad logo. As an Administrator, you can customize the Showpad’s login screen to better match your corporate branding by using the Custom Login Logo feature. This feature allows you to add your own company logo to the Showpad login screen, by replacing the Showpad logo that appears by default.
See how it works
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Ultimate package
- A JPG or PNG image file of 600x128px is recommended for best results
Do this step by step
Follow the steps below to add your company's logo.
- Navigate to Admin Settings by clicking the icon on the top-right corner.
- From the Admin Settings section, select Features.
- Click the enable button if the feature is disabled.
- Click the carrot drop-down menu to change the custom login logo.
- Select Choose File to upload your new logo.
- Select your logo from your files having in mind that the image you select cannot exceed the maximum of 5MB.
Note: We recommend a size of 600x128px (5:1 aspect ratio) in landscape for great results.
- Confirm the changes in the preview screen and click Apply.
- Depending on the platform you use, your users will now see the changes you made reflected in the app.