What's in it for you
In this course-level page, you will find all the Pitch IQs submitted by your users assigned to you as their manager for any particular course. In the Pitch IQ Breakdown you will see the status of your learners Pitch IQ submissions, as well as the score they received. If the pitch is still awaiting a score, you will find the option to submit your review.
- Quickly find all completed pitches from your users for a Course
- Send reminders to users to review their peer's pitch
- Revert a pitch to a draft
You need this to succeed
- Manager role with users assigned to you or Manager role
- Promoted member with courses & learning paths promoted rights
- Admin role
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the My Team hub
- Open a course to see the Course breakdown
- Review Pitch IQs
- Send reminders to users enrolled
Do this step by step
- To find the Pitch IQ Breakdown, start in the My Team hub by clicking into a course to open the Course Overview. You will only see the Pitch IQ breakdown if the course has a pitch component.
- Click Pitch IQ Breakdown from the left side menu.
- Any pitches that users have completed will be shown. Click Play to watch and review user's pitches. For more on reviewing user's pitches, read Provide feedback on Pitch IQ submissions.
- To the right of every pitch you will see the date it was submitted. Click the three dot icon to open more options, such as Review Pitch IQ, Send Reminder to users to Review, and Revert Pitch IQ to draft. Sending a reminder to users who have been assigned to review the pitch will prompt a customizable email. Reverting a user's pitch to a draft will delete all panelist reviews the pitch has already received.
- To remind users about their coursework, click Send Reminders.
- From the dropdown menu, select Users who have not completed their Course, or Users who need to grade Pitch IQs.
- Click Next. You will have the option to customize the email reminder that users will receive. The variable values such as the user's name will be filled in correctly automatically. Click Send.
- To view the Course details, click Course Information.