What's in it for you
This course driven page will let you see insights on the individual user level. The User Insights page will help you, as a Manager, keep track of who has completed what for a specific course. You can see their scores, as well as send reminders to users who haven't completed the course or need to review pitches.
Admins will also have access to the My Team tab and insights, and they will see all the courses and paths across the entire instance.
- Quickly see which users have completed their coursework
- Send reminders to users with incomplete components
- Reset tests and revert pitches to drafts
You need this to succeed
- Administrator access or a Manager role with users assigned to you
- Promoted member with courses & learning paths promoted permissions
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the My Team hub
- Open a course to see the Course breakdown
- Analyze the User Insights page to see how your team is doing with completion
Do this step by step
- From the My Team hub, click into any Course to get more detailed information regarding that assignment.
- At the top of the User Insights page, you will see three tiles to help you filter by Incomplete Users, Users with Failed Tests, or Users with Failed Pitch IQs. Click into any tile to see a list of those users.
- Click on User Insights to return to the list of all users. User Insights presents a table of all users assigned to you for that particular course.
You will find a variety of information here related to course completion for each user, including:
Course Status: Incomplete, completed, or overdue
Test Score: Test score in percentage, or a dash for pending and incomplete assignments
Pitch IQ Score: Pitch IQ score in percentage, or a dash for pending and incomplete
Test P/F: a P for passed tests, an F for failed tests, or a dash for pending or incomplete
Course type: Required or Elective
Click on any of these columns to sort the user table results.
- If a user has already submitted their Pitch IQ or Test and it needs to be reset, click the three dots to the right of their row on the table. Click Reset user's test, or Revert user's pitch. You will be prompted with another message to let you know this will permanently delete the user's score, then click Reset and Send Email. They will receive an email that their test or pitch has been reset.
- If a user has not completed the course, click the dots to the right of their row on the table to send them a reminder. Customize the message, if desired. The user's name will automatically populate. Click Send Reminder.
- To remind users about their coursework, click Send Reminders above the user table.
- From the dropdown menu, select Users who have not completed their Course, or Users who need to grade Pitch IQs.
- Click Next. You will have the option to customize the email reminder that users will receive. The variable values such as the user's name will be filled in correctly automatically. Click Send.
- To view the Course details, click Course Information.