What's in it for you
To provide strong learning value for your users, you need to score their PitchIQ submissions. Choose the criteria that best aligns with your organization to allow for meaningful feedback. Admins, managers, and even peers can review submissions depending on how the PitchIQ panel of the course is configured. Providing many options on scoring helps ensure that the scoring metrics are relevant to your training initiative goals and give your panelists a criteria list to base the submission off of. This guarantees that all panelists are assessing based on the same set of standards when measuring these evaluations as a whole.
You can create a bank of up to 20 different metrics for Pitch IQ across your account. Any combination of 5 can be used for each PitchIQ, and this bank is used across all Pitch IQ types (video, written, etc.)
- Configure your own grading metrics for submissions
- Review and provide feedback to sales reps’ recorded pitch
- Keep updates to this page as minimal as possible. Changing any metric will overwrite all instances where that metric is used, including courses that were previously published.
You need this to succeed
- Admin access to configure the grading criteria
- Established evaluation criteria that are aligned with your organization’s goals
The quick way to awesomeness
- Add up to 20 criteria for assessing PitchIQ submissions
- Select the 5 default criteria to use currently in course creation
- Configure scoring settings including the minimum number of reviews
- Assign panelists to review submitted pitches
Do this step by step
- From the Admin Settings menu, click PitchIQ Metrics.
- Select up to 20 different criteria that align with the course you created.
Note: You don't need to initially create all 20 criteria. Keep the criteria set to "Inactive" until you want it to appear in the list of criteria to choose from in Step 4 of the Course Creation process.
- Choose the 5 metrics that align with the course you are creating. Only Default and Active criteria will appear as options for your users. Clicking the criteria will display a drop-down menu with the other criteria options that are available.
- To change the PitchIQ Metrics within the course builder, click on any criteria and choose a different option from the drop-down menu to replace it with. The options on the list will populate as the criteria you set as Active in the earlier steps.